Benefits of Dental Implants in Washington D.C.
Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants Today!
Dental implants have many benefits; they can preserve bone tissue, enhance overall jaw health, improve the stability of the jaw, and provide lasting results. They last longer than dentures or bridgework (often the rest of a patient’s life), and feel more natural and comfortable than any other type of restoration.
Top 3 Benefits of Dental Implants
The very best benefits of dental implants have to do with the long-term dental and overall health of the patient. Implants:
- Can easily last the lifetime of the patient, as long as proper oral hygiene and dental and periodontal maintenance is followed.
- Cost less over the patient’s lifetime than dentures or bridgework, without a need for constant repair, revision, or replacement due to wear and tear.
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw, which leads to additional tooth loss and a “sunken” appearance as the patient ages and the lips and cheeks collapse inwards.
These three benefits alone are sufficient for many patients to decide implants are the right choice for them.
Implants can also:
- Improve the quality of your smile after gum disease
- Increase self-confidence and self esteem
- Fill gaps in your smile
- Preserve facial structure under the cheekbones and around the nose
- Create a more uniform smile
- Stimulate the jaw to prevent bone deterioration
- Restore the ability to eat normally
- Be brushed and flossed like natural teeth
- Preserve neighboring teeth
- Provide a natural, beautiful smile
Patients who choose dental implants and have their dental work done by an experienced periodontist have an extremely high rate of success with their implants and most successfully keep their new teeth for the rest of their lives.
Dental implants replace missing teeth with restorations that look, feel, and function naturally. Contact us for an appointment at our Washington D.C. or Alexandria, VA offices.
Implant dentists Dr. Justin Zalewsky and Dr. Michael Hoge of Precision Periodontics and Implant Dentistry offer a range of periodontal treatment options to the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. area, including residents seeking an implant dentist in Annandale, Arlington, Burke, Chevy Chase, Falls Church, Fairfax, and Springfield. Please contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Zalewsky or Dr. Hoge, or request your appointment online.